PROCUREMENT IN RUSSIA FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES
The programme is held within the Business mission of Russian enterprises in Singapore (June 19, 2019)
and Russian Film Week in Singapore.
Venue: 5008 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 #01-06, Singapore, Showroom of Russian Technologies.
Training is provided by Russian experts with more than 30 years’ experience in the area of procurement practice.
For registration please press:Register&Pay
(you will be redirected to https://rstrade.org/ site. Please, choose Book Tickets in Type of ticket list)
For Singapore users please use PayPal payment option!
- The practice of procurement in Russian state-owned companies or public procurement;
- The practice of procurement in large Russian private corporations;
- The state regulation of large corporations;
- What steps does government take to avoid monopolies?
- The system of control and monitoring of suppliers within The stimulation of innovation.
- What is being done to maintain effective subcontracting?
- Due diligence and compliance in Russia.
|19 June 2019|
|12:30 – 13:00||Welcome coffee|
|13:00 – 13:30||Welcoming address of the leaders of the Russian delegation to Singapore:
– Nikolay VOLOBUEV, Deputy CEO of the State Corporation Rostec, Chairman of the Russia-Singapore Business Council;
– Sergey PRONIN, Deputy Chairman – Executive director of the Russia-Singapore Business Council;
– Tatiana GOLOLOBOVA, Procurement director of the State Corporation Rostec.
|13:30 – 14:30||Tatiana GOLOLOBOVA “Procurement practice in Russia: the main issues & challenges”|
|14:30 – 15:15||Vasily RAK “Procurement practice and related issues”|
|15:15 – 15:30||Vladimir BALAKIN “Compliance and due diligence in Russia for foreign companies”|
|15:30 – 16:00||Kirill SOLNTSEV “Participation in governmental tenders for foreign countries”|
Ms Winnie Teo
+65 9674 5624
5008 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 #01-06,