Marketing research of Russia, Singapore and Asia Pacific markets
We possess all the necessary knowledge and experience to conduct a survey in your interest on the markets of Russia, South and Southeast Asia. Our information will allow you to form a clear vision about special aspects of doing business in the mentioned regions. According to the specifics of your business and your wishes, our experts will suggest you different ways of entering a new market. We provide the information about different local events (exhibitions, conferences, seminars, etc.) and organize your participation in it. We also could help you to establish important business contacts there.
Types of market research
- Market reviews
- Identification of the main players in the market
- Products characteristics
- Production and dynamics of development of business
- Price analysis of market
- Characteristics of distribution channels
- Factors influencing the development of the industry
- Statistics about the country and the enterprises of various industries
- Features of national business, related to various fields
- Analyze of exhibitions, conferences with the aim of identifying new trends and additional business opportunities
Sources of information
- Public authorities
- Various sources of data on industries and production
- Available statistical database
- Results of targeted market research
- Various open sources
- General economic statistics
In the preparation of analytical and statistical materials, we carefully compare data obtained from different sources to ensure high performance.
Steps of marketing research
- We coordinate goals and tasks of conducting market research and determine the most effective approach to solving them, offering the best option at the time, cost, and deep study of the problem
- The customer is given a proposal with a detailed plan of study, description of tools and methods, data provider, as well as all conditions of the project.
- At the stage of practical accomplishment of the work, the main characteristics of the approach are the reliability of using secondary information sources and the thoroughness of its processing.
- The obtained data can be provided in the form of a spreadsheet to compile the final report, in accordance with the stage and the research plan.
- According to the results of the final phase of analysis of the collected information, the customer receives a detailed analytical report on conducted marketing research in electronic form.
- At the request of the Customer the report can be prepared:
- In hard copy proof;
- in an electronic Power Point presentation reflecting the main findings of the study;
- in the form of oral presentations to interested parties by the Customer for their convenient language.
Information for members of the Council
Our Members are given preferential terms in provision of these services. In order to obtain them, please send a request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and our experts will contact you shortly.